Hometown: Harrisburg, Pa.
Degree: B.S. in biology
Current job: Financial advisor
My best memory at Niagara is: getting to meet the Barenaked Ladies. I walked into the Gallagher Center during the band’s sound check and they asked if they could sing to me. A personal serenade from the band is pretty neat!
My favorite hangout was: Gallagher Center.
The most important life lesson I learned at NU was: to give back to your community.
I am inspired by: my family; they are truly fantastic people.
The three words that describe me are: honest, loyal, and energetic.
When I’m not working you’ll find me: hosting a segment for a local TV show about food, running, knitting, or hanging out with friends and family.
I still want to learn how to: speak Spanish.
Five random facts about me:
1. My father, uncle, two brothers, and sister all graduated from Niagara.
2. My dream is to one day host a show on the Food Network or QVC.
3. I can whip up a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies in less than 10 minutes.
4. In one day I saw the St. Louis Arch, the Washington Monument, the Statue of Liberty, and Niagara Falls.
5. I ran my first half marathon last year in Richmond, Va.